Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Seven Days - Seven Answers

Come on folks, join in - this is fun.  I don't do it justice - if you go to the blog (button on the right) you can see what some people who really have imagination and talent can do with this "game".  Yesterday's funny little list inspired one blogger to write a short story - it is fantastic! 

Here is today's inspiration:
Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Genie in a Bottle
Now What?: Write what comes next.
You have rubbed the magic lamp and a genie promises you three wishes.
Now what?

Well, I will have to update later when I think of something.  Of course I had initial thoughts, but then after seeing what other people did yesterday - I just need to regroup.  Why don't you give it a try??  Peace.  B

Seems that nothing has changed during the day - my first thoughts remain my only thoughts.  So - if the genie arrived while I was still married I would wish for a farm at least 100 acres, the good health to work it, all the animals to populate it.  If I were no longer married when I came upon the Genie, I would wish for Sam Elliot, Michael Jordan, and Kid Rock. 

I would be honored if you would visit my new on-line store and see some of the cards I have been making. Feel free to purchase some if you would like : )
http://www.shophandmade.com/store/justb

3 comments:

Martha said...

Great posts this week so far B. Love your Ruby Tuesday most of all!

Have you considered doing a giveaway for a set of your cards to bring more people over to the store and get the word out? There is a giveaway parade posted every Saturday at A Nut in a Nutshell's blog. Here's a link from last week if you want to take a peek ...

http://www.anutinanutshell.com/2010/02/saturday-giveaway-parade-227.htmlarty round up

She posts a new parade every Saturday - that would give you lots of exposure :-)

Ricepatty said...

You never cease to crack me up! In the second case I would first wish to be unmarried then ask for Sam and Mike you would have to sacrifice Kid but, I think you would still be happy!!!!! Ha Ha :)

Call Me Cate said...

Sam Elliot, Michael Jordan, and Kid Rock? That's quite a list!

Related Posts with Thumbnails