Thursday, March 4, 2010

Get Your Craft On Thursday

My sister is refurbishing her daughter's 30 year old dollhouse.  I made her a little (2"x2") butterfly collection for one of the walls:

To participate in Get Your Craft on Thursday, just click on the button to the right with the same name.  Peace.  B : )

I would be honored if you would visit my new on-line store and see some of the cards I have been making. Feel free to purchase some if you would like : )
http://www.shophandmade.com/store/justb

2 comments:

Ricepatty said...

This is just the neatest thing and only you would have come up with something so personal, endearing and clever!

Lori said...

The butterflies are so cute. I love them..

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thurs. Please join me next week for another great party.
Lori

Related Posts with Thumbnails