Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ruby Tuesday and NaBloPoMo

This picture is not only beautiful and red, it's also strange, hence the double post.

If you would like to join NaBloPoMo, please go here http://www.nablopomo.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network .  To participate in Ruby Tuesday, please click on the button to the right with the same name.  Peace.  B : )


I would be honored if you would visit my new on-line store and see some of the cards I have been making. Feel free to purchase some if you would like : )
http://www.shophandmade.com/store/justb

5 comments:

Ricepatty said...

I have similar photos of this crazy seed-pod myself but not as nice as this Chuck would be so proud with your use of thirds - perfect! happy Ruby Tuesday :)

Hootin Anni said...

Wow...such clarity and such color in this photo of the seeds....amazing composition.

Auntie E said...

great post for RT.
My Ruby Link for you

gemini said...

Amazingly ruby...are these seeds meant to be eaten. Share....see you in my post and smile with me.

Snooze said...

this really is unusual .. and very red. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails