Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ruby Tuesday

One of the delicate edibles that managed to make it through our extended cold period was our Vietnamese Pomegranate - have no idea why, but we are blessed that it did.  It just took up where it left off and is doing beautifully.  I took a picture of one of the fruits just the other day, not realizing that it would turn out so nice.  My very best shots happen by "accident" - thanks God : ) Please take a minute to bring it up bigger so you can fully appreciate it.  Oh, and that's Jeffie in the background there, checking out the peach tree which also did amazingly well.  Joy tries to eat the little peaches!

To see all the other wonderful shots that many people took on purpose, with their skill and artistic ability, just click on the Ruby Tuesday button to the right.

Have a happy day and make it so for someone else.  Peace.  B : )



I would be honored if you would visit my new on-line store and see some of the cards I have been making. Feel free to purchase some if you would like : )
http://www.shophandmade.com/store/justb

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Oh yes!!!! I've been keeping my eye on MY pomegranate tree too. In fact, I've been thinking of photographing the blossom buds on mine for my blog also. You just beat me to it.....I hope the birds don't get to the fruit that'll be setting on soon. I love 'em.

Great photo.

Vicki ~ FL said...

Great RT shot and I love the water droplets on the fruit and leaves.

Ricepatty said...

Nice RT B! funny check out my watery wednesday :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails