Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Watery Wednesday

Happy Watery Wednesday and almost New Year.  To see some really spectacular water shots, and perhaps add yours, please click on the button to the right.

When the Queen Mum and I went to the Venice Theater (fka Venice Little Theater) on our annual jaunt to see A Christmas Carol, I found this little puddle when we parked the car.  For some reason I cannot explain, it has captured my fancy.  I thought I'd share it so anyone else with an insane fancy could enjoy it too.


Peace to you and your loved ones throughout the coming year.  B : )

6 comments:

Ricepatty said...

Queen Mum haha that jut cracks me up! Neat shot so very you :)

Ricepatty said...

sorry typing with a LuLU on my lap -- "just" cracks me up is what I was saying ;)

Martha said...

Great shot. That what photography is all about, capturing things that "catch our fancy"!

Eve said...

Look at all those itty bitty leaves out for a swim! ;)

eileeninmd said...

I like the colors of the leaves and the there seems to be a pattern of circles. Very cool.

Tussy said...

Beautiful.

You Got A Posty
All Little Things I Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails