Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday

This morning I was transferring and organizing the pictures I had taken in the last couple of days.  Yesterday I went to take pix to show how the deciduous peach tree was losing all its leaves, and discovered it had two little blossoms.  That was pretty neat in itself; but, today while organizing, I saw that the pix also included shadows of me taking them....which makes this an accidental shadow shot : )  Evidently I was feeling pretty creative and decided to see how it would look in black and white.  To me, the color looks like it's Spring, and the black and white looks like its Winter.  You'll have to make up your own mind.  Either way, please click on the button to the right and join the photo fun.



Merry Christmas.  Peace.  B : )

7 comments:

BLOGitse said...

Have a great ShadowShotSunday
and
Happy holidays!

BLOGitse

Hey Harriet said...

Nice! It's amazing what a difference it makes to the mood of an image with a little editing of colours.

Wishing you and your family a lovely Christmas!

Patti said...

Isn't it fun to catch a shadow of yourself taking a photo when you don't even try to do so?

I like both versions. The bottom one does look like it has a dusting of snow.

Happy Shadow Shot Sunday and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Crafty Green Poet said...

always fun to find you've accidentally captured a shadow shot. Nice contrasts between the colour and monochrome versions

Golden West said...

Peach blossoms mean spring is just around the corner - and it isn't even officially winter yet!

Ricepatty said...

Hey cool - but, I like the summer better than winter but then you know that :)

JLS Hall (Joysweb) said...

Those are both intriguing! Yes, I know about accidental shadow shots - I'm great at capturing those!

Happy Holidays!

Related Posts with Thumbnails