Thursday, December 10, 2009

This Way ThursWay

Whew!  Our cable was out from early afternoon and still out when I went to bed yesterday.  Having withdrawals.  But I got it together enough to give you a picture.  This is probably more information than you want or need, but - the only part of me I take any kind of care of is my hair.  I buy it good products and every six to eight weeks, I get it trimmed.  The other day was one of those days.  I pulled up to the parking spots and there was only one open - but to my surprise it seemed to be reserved just for me!

Can you see it yet?  Probably not, but I wanted to show you my car.  I drove a Geo Spectrum for 10 years; drove the kids around with no safety features, etc., then I splurged and bought the most beautiful car in the world, but I don't want to talk about that.  Because...shortly after, we got Fred, and a month or so after that we got Jack and they didn't fit very well in that car, so I got this, my Chrysler PT Cruiser.  And it may not be beautiful but it is the BEST car in the world.  This was one of the original ones made and it needs a paint job and it's about to be 9 or 10 years old on December 22nd, but it's still like a party every single time I get in it.  I just love it.  It's only had the back seats in maybe a half dozen times, when I used to tote around my Little Sister, so they're brand new. At one point my husband bought an HHR and I thought I might like one of them, but Jeff had to bend his head to fit; the seats didn't fold down low enough. The sign on the back went up when we got Josie and it's falling off now and there are no longer three Greyhounds, but I still see peoples' reactions in my rear view mirror.  I used to love to pass Greyhound buses on I-75, just so the drivers could read my sign, hee hee.  But I digress - now on to a close up of the sign:

If you have some good signs, click on the button to the right and join in.  Peace.  B : )  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

7 comments:

Tink *~*~* said...

ha ha ha ok, this is great - double the fun going on in this photo. :) Thanks for playing this week!

Tink *~*~*

Martha said...

too funny! i surely would be able to use that space!

Al said...

The car is handsome hahaha!

XoXo said...

Hahaha...funny sign.

Ricepatty said...

That is hilarious!! i wonder just who would park their nut there? Or maybe they are the "nut" get it?? ha ha not sure why you call me petrie dish but I love it when you do :)

Martha said...

I'm allowed to park there too! :-)

SquirrelQueen said...

Way too funny! I love the sign on the back of your car, I bet that does get some interesting looks from other drivers.

Oh wow, a parking space perfect for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails