Friday, December 18, 2009

Fertilizer Friday

These are wildflowers (some may say weeds) out in the yard.  I can't take the credit for fertilizing them, but I guess the dogs can : )  The reason I took several shots is to try to show you just how tiny these perfect little flowers are.  That's my little finger in the one picture.




















Don't you just love tiny things?  Merry Christmas.  Peace.  B : )
P.S.  Tune in on Ruby Tuesday for an update on those pomegranates.
P.P.S.  If you want to show off your flowers, click on the button on the right.

2 comments:

Darla said...

Those flowering weeds are invasive here and give me a headache no matter how pretty they are..

Tootsie said...

I agree with Darla...but they are pretty aren't they? I always wonder how something so tiny and cute can be so invasive!
thanks for the posting today...I hope you will have a great weekend and a wonderful holiday wherever you end up!
hope to see you lots and lots for FF and for every day in the new year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails