Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Watery Wednesday

This is a little fountain outside the movie theater where my friend Jennifer (the Queen Mum) and I went to see Disney's A Christmas Carol.  When we came out I wanted to get some pictures, so Jen sat in the car and I walked over to the fountain.  As soon as I raised the camera, the fountain waters went down; I raised, the water went down; Jennifer laughed; I raised, the water went down; Jennifer laughed harder.  Finally, I managed to outwit the water and stop laughing myself long enough to get this shot.  I think it was worth it : )


Life is short, laugh it up while you can.  Merry Christmas.  Peace.  B : ) Click on the Watery Wednesday button to the right to join in.

4 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful water fountain for watery Wednesday. Great photo.

GreensboroDailyPhoto said...

Outwit the water! How funny :)

Budget Traveler said...

LOL!! that sure was fun!.. I had some of that photo opps funny moments too.

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

Ricepatty said...

I can just see the two of you cracking up! Glad to see that you outwitted it :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails