Monday, December 14, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday, Shadow Shot Sunday, Color Carnival, Camera Critters

Sorry, I was sick and could not post, so now I'm catching up:
Mellow Yellow Monday

There was a large building in Englewood that never got finished being built, for years and years.  They started calling it the Beirut Building.  Finally, it got demolished and this is what was left the day I got there.  Sad. Very Sad.
Shadow Shot Sunday

My apologies if you are afraid of bugs - this could be a nightmare!  A big fat beetle caught on the Venetian Waterway Park.
Color Carnival

Some of my cardstock and patterned paper that I use in my papercrafting hobby.  BTW if anyone is local and knows of a papercrafter who could use some of these (empty of course) I have two more for sale.
Camera Critters

Uh Oh - more nightmares!  This is the caterpillar that eats only the Pipe Vine (pix of which I have shown you before).  They then later hatch into the pipe vine butterfly.  I don't have any pictures of the butterfly or the pupae, but if I get any, I will certainly show you.  Have a wonderful Monday.  Merry Christmas.  Peace.  B : )

3 comments:

Kim, USA said...

I don't freak out with bugs only snakes ^_^. Love your photos thanks for sharing.

My MYM

Jemina said...

I wish I could operate a backhoe, I really think it's cool. I can handle bugs but not worms...

Yellow Lily in Sicily

Ricepatty said...

Wow a threefer! you certainly made up for lost time -- all great shots and yes I remember that beetle trucking across the side walk :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails