Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shadow Shot Sunday

What with the holidays and retirement, I totally lost track of what day of the week it is - good thing I have this blog to remind me : )  Were your Christmas celebrations wonderful?  Mine were, but of course.

I have a particular fascination for the little curly things that vines of all kinds make, and I've been taking lots of pix of them for what I don't know - maybe my gallery opening - hahahahaha that's a joke, son.  Anyway, I noticed this one had a great shadow or two on it, so here it is.  If you'd care to join in, please click on the button to the right.


Have a wonderful Sunday.  Peace.  B : )

2 comments:

robin. said...

and why not have them in a gallery??? dream big!!

love the warmth and texture of the shot.

happy new year!!!

Ricepatty said...

Ah - love the little curly-q - great shawdow shot as always - I'll be first in line at the opening ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails