Monday, February 15, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday and Ruby Tuesday and a question

First the question - does anybody know why this happens?  I post for a meme, I go to that meme, I enter the information on Mr. Linky.  The next day I go to my blog and have very few comments and sometimes I realize I have forgotten to go to the meme, etc., but other times I KNOW I have.  I go to the meme again, and I'm not on the list.  Can I not see my own name on the list, although I saw it when I did it?  If anyone can explain, I'd sure like to know why - thanks!  And now for Mellow Yellow Monday and Ruby Tuesday, both of which you can join also by clicking the buttons on the right.  They are joined together this week because I came across TWO, not one, but TWO different plants that obliged me with both colors!
Sorry the first two pix are not more close up, but I took them from the passenger side of the car, across the car, across the street - the little camera did a nice job huh?  Enjoy your President's Day - those of you who have off from work today - hooray!!!  Peace.  B : )

12 comments:

Kim, USA said...

This kind of plant reminds me of coffee. It does represent both red and yellow good take ^_^

Ice sculpting

SparkleFarkel said...

What lovely, glorious tree "earbobs"! Who knew foliage could accessorize so well!

SORT OF ON THE SAME GLITCH-NOTE: When it comes to making an immediate appearance, after posting a blog episode, it just doesn't happen for me. Waiting two-three hours --sometimes, even a day!-- for my post to show up on the Reading List has become typical. And there have been times where clicking on the most recent title in a listing will take me to the previous blog installment, instaed. My guess is "Only the Shadow knows!"

Martha said...

Such a pretty plant - what is it?
I don't know what could be happening with the linky especially if you are checking to be sure the info submits, weird!

JonJon Rosaleen said...

Beautiful!! I love the third shot! What is it by the way??? Can it be eaten? ;)

Ralph said...

The berries are lovely, the range of hues outstanding. Perhaps not edible, but stylish and attractive. Nice day, nicer weather!

Patti said...

That third photo is great. The colors of the berries are so pretty. Good job taking the pix from the passenger seat!

I couldn't venture a guess about what causes the linky problems.

Chubskulit Rose said...

It happened to me one time. I added my link at night time and then I checked back the next morning so I can bloghop but my list wasn't there. I think it's a glitch from the McLinky.

Love the last shot!

Celebrated it with Dad

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

May be sometimes your internet got disconnected. It happens to me all the time.

Those berries, are they edible?

Auntie E said...

Oh I see some red in those berries.

Marice said...

i didnt notice those werent close up til you mention it. great captures!

u may view mine here

❀~Myrna~❀ said...

Cool, Great Pic !
Happy Ruby Tuesday !
Blessings,
~Myrna

♥ Kathy said...

Very cool! Happy Ruby Tuesday

Related Posts with Thumbnails