Saturday, February 13, 2010

Camera Critters

It's always a surprise to see what will come in with the furry terriers when they come back from a jaunt in the yards.  Not a problem with Jeffie, he just brings in shells and stones between his toes.  Here are a few shots of one of Ricky's best!
Funny thing is, he doesn't even care.

For those of you who visit regularly, and those who participate in the same memes that I do - I apologize.  I had a project to work on and I haven't kept up with my posts and have been downright rude about leaving and answering comments.  Sorry.  I'll try to do better now it's almost done.

If you want to see lots more cute critters, or leave one of your own, please click on the Camera Critters button to the right. And you can join Bozo at Pet Pride here http://wingsandpaws.blogspot.com/

Peace and crazy critters to you.  B : )

7 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Cute shots of Jeffie, it looks like he was wondering around the bushes.

Lori Skoog said...

That is one cute dog! So what was your huge project?

SparkleFarkel said...

*singing a bit off key, but with gusto*

O TannenJeffie, O TannenJeffie, ,
Wie treu sind deine Blätter! Merry Christmas on almost Valentine's Day!

LeAnn said...

Ha ha! That is just too funny that she/he doesn't even notice! Once again, love your calendar!

Müge said...

This must be a new trend among dogs! Cute Jeffie! :-)

Johnny Nutcase said...

that's hilarious..i love it!! what a cute pup!

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails