Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mosaic Monday - In The Pink

That would be last Monday.  I'm just squeaking in under the wire on this one...in more ways than one.  My pinks are quite a variation and some run into the purples and even maybe just a little orange.  Sorry - most of my flowers are NOT pink.  The most wonderful blog - Dear Little Red House - is where I found the Mosaic Monday meme.  Please go there and drool : ) http://dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com/2009/10/mosaic-monday-in-pink.html
Here's my pitiful first try at a mosaic : )

Well, they may not all be perfectly pink, but they are all from my yard.  That bougainvilla there shouldn't even look pink - it's really burnt orange, like a clay pot sort of, but it turns colors when the flowers are out in the sun too long.  Maybe I should put sunscreen on it.  I was REALLY stretching when I used the cactus flower with the pink stamen - that is a stamen right?  Can't wait to see what the theme is for next Monday!  Have a happy weekend.  Peace.  B : )

3 comments:

Martha said...

Excellent first mosaic B and your flowers are just gorgeous, someone sure has green thumbs!

Ricepatty said...

Yea what a first mosaic - excellent job I love the combination of flowers that you "Picked" just lovely.

storyteller said...

What a lovely mosaic ... pretty in pink! Guess I missed you last Monday, but I play too. Have you discovered Pink Saturday yet? You can check out mine at Happily Retired Gal and find the link if you're interested ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails