Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally, a CARD!! The Real Reason I Started This Blog....

Well, I finally got around to making a card to show you on this blog, which is why I wanted the blog in the first place.  Turns out making the card was WAY easier than photographing it.  The colors turned out pretty awful, but that's why I'm going to class.  This is called a Tri-Fold Shutter Card and the envelope is called a Box Envelope because it has lots of room, even for gift cards.  My step-daughter's birthday is in the Fall and she loves cats, so I had to find some way to combine them, even though they don't really go together.  This is what I did:



That's it opened up - I didn't take a pic of it closed.  Here's the envelope:



Recipe:
Cardstock:  Bazzill and Stampin' Up
Patterned Papers:  Harvest by Imagine That (bought at Big Lots)
Punches: Stampin' Up, E K Success, All Night Media
Stamps:  Stampin' Up - Celebrate Everything and Three Thoughts  Inkadinkado - Cattitude
Adhesives: Redline, Scor Pal, Stampin' Up, Zots, Tombow
Ink: VersaMark
Button, Twine, Brads, Wooden Leaves all from my stash

2 comments:

Ricepatty said...

Oh man is that a good one! I love the cats - hmm the leaves look veeery familiar ;) Great Job -- the envelope is purrrrfect.

Martha said...

How gorgeous! You are so talented B! I loved what you did for the bags for boss's day for us too by the way! You rock :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails