Saturday, October 31, 2009

Color Carnival

Wow, last week's offerings were magnificent weren't they?  Made me drool : )  Should you wish to drool also, click on the little Color Carnival button over there to the right and go see.  Here's my entry for this week:

















This lovely orchid would have been in with those 56 pix I took the other day when I was seeing what was blooming in the yards, but -the DH picked it a couple of days before that.  It's in a funny little vase that I just love, even though I'm not normally in to pastels.  Behind the orchid is a dried bougainvilla and some vintage bottles on a colorful tray.  And to the left is Big Red, but you can't see her too well.  I'll feature her some day.  Have a wonderful day and keep your eye out for colorful photo ops.  Peace.  B : )

2 comments:

Martha said...

How pretty B! You are making me want to get back into the garden again. Happy Halloween! :-)

storyteller at Sacred Ruminations said...

Beautiful blossom indeed!
Hugs and blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails