Monday, May 17, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday

But first, we interrupt this Mellow Yellow Monday, to bring you the latest picture of Lincoln:


And now, on to the real Mellow Yellow Monday.  This one needs to be enlarged so you can see all the amazing details.  This is one of the decorative gourds we're growing on the side of the lizards' cage:


To join in, click on the button to the right.

It's a new day, a new week, make it happy for you and for someone else.  Peace.  B : )


I would be honored if you would visit my new on-line store and see some of the cards I have been making. Feel free to purchase some if you would like : ) http://www.shophandmade.com/store/justb

1 comment:

A 2 Z said...

Bopnjour,

I think Lincoln is a piece of sunshine so therefore he can be posted for Yellow Monday. I love the close-up of the flower. I think a big gourd will surely grow in its place. Thanks for sharing and I'm a new follower.

Anne-Marie

Related Posts with Thumbnails