Saturday, November 7, 2009

Color Carnival and Camera Critters - It's CCCC day at Just B : )

First let me tell you, if you'd like to see many amazing shots, and have some fun, please click on the buttons to the right for Color Carnival and Camera Critters.
First is Color Carnival - not too many colors, but colorful

And now for Camera Critters - it's Ricky at obedience school.  He did well, but come on, obedience for a furry terrier?  Seriously.


That's it.  Have a great weekend.  Big art festival on the island here in Venice this weekend - hope to get some shots.  Not flu shot either.  Peace.  B : )

14 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Wonderful and colorful photos. Ricky looks like he is doing well at school. My old yellow lab Sunshine failed in obedience school. She did not like the structured classes. But, I loved her anyway. LOL!

squirrel said...

I'm not sure I would crawl in there either. My dog was a school dropout as well, but when she got older she made the food command connection and she learned about 4 tricks in one afternoon. But mostly she has trained me.

Martha said...

Great shots B! I hope to make it to the art festival this weekend too. Maybe I'll see you there! :-)

DeniseinVA said...

Great photos, so colorful and love the shot of your little dog.

i beati said...

super cute sandy

Anonymous said...

What a cutie at the end of that tunnel. I hope you're both having lots of fun.

Marie said...

Your colour carnival shot is awesome and the one for camera critters so cool :-)

Rinkly Rimes said...

The purple berries are very unusual, but I do know a dog when I see one.

Oskar said...

That tunnel does look a little scary.

Anna said...

So are you saying that Ricky didn't do so well at obedience school? I love the picture!

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Is that a beauty berry? Lovely colors. Terriers just can not seem to get that obedience thing down pat, can they :).

said...

Hi Ricky! Hope you had fun at school :o)

Rechie said...

ohh so cute Ricky...can we be friends? hehehe..nice photos...the first photo is indeed colorful...

my critter by the way is a monkey

Ricepatty said...

....I mean reeeealy what were you thinking tee hee :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails